Student Resources

Assistantships & Other Financial Aid

Most graduate students receive some form of financial support. Contact the Graduate Coordinator about departmental assistantships. You can also fill out an application for an assistantship online.

University-wide assistantships are also available through the Graduate School. Contact the Graduate School for more information about a university wide assistantship as well as fellowship, scholarship, and grant announcements from outside agencies.

Useful Links


Fastweb provides access to a searchable database of more than 180,000 private sector scholarships, fellowships, and grants available to students.


The National Association of Financial Aid Administrators sponsors this page, which contains information about scholarships as well as warnings about fraudulent scholarship search firms.

College Board 

The College Board website has a database of scholarship sources called the Expan Scholarship Search.