College of Engineering Convocation
The University of Georgia College of Engineering will hold an in-person Spring 2021 Convocation ceremony Friday, May 14 at 6 p.m. The Engineering Convocation will be held outdoors at UGA's Jack Turner Soccer Complex located on South Milledge Avenue. We are excited to offer the opportunity to celebrate our graduates in-person and in order to do so we had to take an innovative approach to our graduation celebration. Given the size of the venue and the need to comply with the health and safety measures currently in place that will continue through the end of the spring term, the event will be limited to graduates only. The event will be livestreamed so friends, families, and supporters can watch the Convocation.
Date and time
Friday, May 14 at 6 p.m.
Jack Turner Soccer Complex, 2330 S. Milledge Ave.
In-person, limited to graduates
Additional details about the event will be forthcoming in the next few weeks.
University of Georgia Commencement
The University of Georgia has announced Commencement ceremonies for its spring 2021 graduates, inviting them to join together and celebrate their accomplishments inside Sanford Stadium–provided these gatherings are declared safe by state and local health officials.
- The spring 2021 undergraduate Commencement ceremony will be split over three days, Thursday, May 13 through Saturday, May 15, at 7:30 p.m. in Sanford Stadium.
- The spring 2021 graduate Commencement ceremony for master’s, specialists and doctoral degree candidates has been scheduled for Friday, May 14, 2021, at 10 a.m. in Sanford Stadium.
In order to comply with social distancing guidelines, the undergraduate Commencement ceremonies will be:
- Thursday, May 13: Grady College of Journalism and Mass Communication, Terry College of Business
- Friday, May 14: College of Environment and Design, College of Pharmacy, Franklin College of Arts and Sciences, School of Social Work
- Saturday, May 15: College of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences, College of Engineering, College of Family and Consumer Sciences, College of Public Health, Early College of Education, Odum School of Ecology, School of Public and International Affairs, Warnell School of Forestry and Natural Resources
Tickets will be required for all ceremonies. Ticket information and more details on the spring Commencement undergraduate and graduate ceremonies are available at commencement.uga.edu.
Always a Dawg
Welcome to the UGA Alumni family, graduates. We’re here for you—year-round, worldwide, lifelong.